Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Condo in my Front Yard

We have a big elm tree in our front yard. Every year, we have doves and robins that return to build their nests there. I love it! I can look out my front window and watch them build the nest, sit on their eggs, and feed their babies - all without being intrusive. It's one of my favorite things to do during the day ... just watch the birds and their families. *happy sigh*


Sing for the Cure update: The Christian contemporary singing group "Providence" has committed to opening for the concert. They will perform 2-3 songs from their new CD. Hooray!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

My bedroom is right by our patio-- the birds nest in the eaves of the roof and I can hear them every morning when I wake up. I can watch them from my window.

It's so great.

Much love!